Introduction

Posted by Duke | 2:22 AM | 0 comments »

I am going to teach you all you need to know about attracting women. I will teach you what to wear. I will teach you the do's and the dont's of getting a women, and how to keep that woman. Any woman you want, and I will do this all for free.

Things to Start With

-Confidence
I'm sure you've heard this a thousand of times. It really works, you don't have to be rich or extremely handsome to get an attractive women. Usually all you really need is the confidence to get up to that woman and talk to her like a man.
-Style
It's true you don't have to be extremely handsome to get a woman- but it does help. You just have to make up for that with clothes. I'm not talking about anything flashy, just wear clothes that fit right, I'm sure medium size is perfect. Shoes mean alot too.
-Grooming
Girls love a clean man. Some woman are attracted to guys with beards or goatees, but all women like the clean guy - so shave that monkey of your face. You should also use facial scrubs or something to keep pimples away, and don't forget moisturizer.And brush, not once, but twice after eating. If you have a clean face and body, she'll surely dig you.

And dude, don't ever go up to a woman totally drunk or smelling like an ashtray, she'll be, ahem ahem, apalled.

I'll built on all the things I've said here in later posts. Trust me, I've done my research.

0 comments