What She Wants The Most

Posted by Duke | 6:55 AM | | 0 comments »

I decided to interview my bestfriends girlfriend-without his permission. Sorry I have no picture of her-maybe nextime. Anyway, most women think alike and I wanted to figure out what women want most. Angel wasn't really in the mood for talking at the time but I was lucky enough to get this:

SHOW A LITTLE EMOTION.
Angel wishes men would fight of their masculine stoicism every once in a while and show some heat. "Men don't realize that being so rational all the time makes them feel cold. It creates a bigger problem: Now you we have an emotional woman!" She laughs, and this laugh is evil. "There is no rational way to deal with that."

ONCE IN A WHILE, SHOW A LOT OF EMOTION.
One time a guy totally broke down and bawled in front of Angel. She remembers it fondly. " Women deal with those emotions everyday," she says. " It's normal. It's heartfelt. It's honest."

NOTICE AND APPRECIATE.
"Men forget about small gestures, " she says. "I don't want to tell you to thank me. That pisses me off. But if you take the time and look at those small little things, you would correct bigger problems. So notice and appreciate."

GO FOR REALISM.
"There's this ideal woman that men think up in their heads," Angel says. "It's the same for women-they think up Prince Charming. I want a relationship that is real. My boyfriend always make me feel like I can be myself, no matter how great or messed up that is. Good, bad, in between. It's all beautiful

0 comments